With more exhibitors than ever, trade buyers can expect to find an array of options to meet every order need. Product groups include high quality apparel fabrics and yarns, as well as specialised products such as accessories, lace & embroidery, jacquard & dobby, digital printing, silk, wool, functional products, sustainable products and services, and more. The products on offer are suitable for:
• Bridal wear
• Casual wear
• Children & infants wear
• Functional wear / Sportswear
• Swimwear & lingerie
For more details, view the e-catalogue here, or check the full exhibitor list here.
Key industry players from around the world can be found in the Overseas Zone in hall 9. This includes participants in the Fine Japan Zone, the Korea Pavilion and the Taiwan Pavilion as well as a wide array of Hong Kong suppliers and for the first time, new exhibitors M & S Textiles Australia. More highlighted exhibitors include:
• Duckwoo Corporation, who will showcase silky and acetate-like woven fabrics using high-twisted and eco-friendly yarns.
• (new) Orientex Precision, who will bring functional and recycled fabrics, including nano-coffee anti-bacterial shirt fabrics.
• Sahsa Tekstil, who manufacture high-quality, luxury jacquard fabrics.
• (new) Yonezawa Textile Co-Operative Association, who will feature their traditional hometown specialty of hakama fabrics.
• Shenzhen Julian Textile, who weave and dye high-quality fabrics suitable for underwear, swimwear and sportswear.
• Haining Sanli Fabric, who will bring fabrics with high elasticity and high wear resistance.
• Zhangjiagang Ortex Corporation, who will display functional products suitable for sportswear.
The latest in design and sustainability
Industry experts will discuss everything from fabric trends to sustainability and more. The seminars will each take place in Rose Hall 2, on Level 5 of the fair venue, and simultaneous Mandarin or English interpretation will be available.
• 2020 Spring / Summer Fabrics China Trends, by CTIC
• Transparency & Sustainability: The Consumer, The Brands & The Future – OEKO-TEX®, by TESTEX
• New 2019 Environmental Regulations of European & American Markets and Our Sustainable Solution, by Hohenstein
• Key Mens’ and Women’s Fabric Trends for A/W20-21, by Creative Placements Asia Ltd
Click here for the seminar schedule, topic summaries and speaker information.
For a preview of Spring / Summer 2020 domestic trends, see the Fabrics China Trend Guide here.
The fair will be held concurrently with the 19th China International Fashion Brand Fair – Shenzhen, which can be found in halls 1 – 4 of the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center.
Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen will be held from 4 – 6 July 2019. This fair is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; the China Textile Information Centre; and the Shenzhen Garment Industry Association. For more details, please visit: https://intertextile-pavilion-shenzhen.hk.messefrankfurt.com/shenzhen/en.html.
To find out more about all Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: www.texpertise-network.com.
Notes to editors:
Download this press release
Further press information & picture material
Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textiles fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500* employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €715* million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
*preliminary figures 2018
- SZIT19-PR3-en (pdf, 185 KB)