Demand from domestic buyers is particularly high for Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese exhibitors, generally associated in China with high levels of craftsmanship, unique fashion styles and innovation. This is reflected in the consistently high visitor footfall at these country & region pavilions each year.
The Taiwan Pavilion, organised by the Taiwan Textile Federation and featuring around 11 exhibitors, features man-made, functional and lace & embroidery fabrics, as well as accessories. Highlighted Taiwan Pavilion exhibitors include:
• Four Elements Energy Biotech, who will bring their Talent Yarn – a functional material that uses zinc extracted from oyster shells. When woven into fabrics, zinc can provide safe anti-bacterial, anti-odour and UV protection properties.
• Chance Line Industrial, who will showcase high-quality heat transfer vinyl that is reflective and glows in the dark, suitable for practical sportswear applications and for stand-out fashion design.
• Lee Ven Industrial, who will bring their modified knitted jacquard, which avoids the issue of white stretch marks that accompanies digital printing.
The Korea Pavilion, featuring around 26 suppliers and organised by the Korea Fashion Textile Association and Daegu Gyeongbuk Textile Industry Association (DGTIA), will provide functional and ladieswear fabrics including man-made, polyester, spandex and jacquard options, as well as recycled fabrics. Highlighted Korea Pavilion exhibitors include:
• Gyeonggi Textile Center, who supply a range of different fabrics, mainly knitted.
• Kyoung Young Tex, who produce environmentally-friendly fabrics with natural fibres such as bamboo and hemp, which offers a soft, comfortable and durable option for apparel, sportswear and golf wear.
The Fine Japan Zone will house around 16 companies, with a focus on high-quality cotton, knitted for ladieswear and casual wear. Many of them are open to small orders and provide product-in-stock services. Highlighted Japan Pavilion exhibitors include:
• Kuwamura, offering their cotton and linen yarn-dyed fabrics, including their cotton mix made with COOLMAX, which is ideal for summer apparel and has good elasticity.
• Uni Textile, who will introduce their ‘5Go Jacquard Project’, in keeping with their commitment to promote ‘Made in Japan’ goods. Uni Textile are also able to provide quick turnaround and delivery service.
New exhibitor highlights
• Atelier Mineeda: they will debut their unique Japanese pattern designs at the fair, having previously exhibited at Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics.
• King-Pro (Hong Kong): they will bring their NewFit range of high-quality mannequins, with adaptable design features such as detachable parts.
• M&S Textiles Australia: they are the largest manufacturer of Australian Aboriginal designs, printed on 100% cotton.
• Sampo Industry: they will offer a wide range of fabrics for ladies wear, including viscose, cupro, modal, rayon with spandex, polyester and more. They have previously supplied to well-known international brands such as Zara and GAP.
The fair will be held concurrently with the 19th China International Fashion Brand Fair – Shenzhen, which can be found in halls 1 – 4 of the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center.
Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen will be held from 4 – 6 July 2019. This fair is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; the China Textile Information Centre; and the Shenzhen Garment Industry Association.
For more details, please visit: https://intertextile-pavilion-shenzhen.hk.messefrankfurt.com/shenzhen/en.html.
To find out more about all Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: www.texpertise-network.com.
Notes to editors:
Download press materials
Further press information & picture material
Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textiles fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500* employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €715* million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
*preliminary figures 2018
- SZIT19-PR2-en (pdf, 521 KB)
- SZIT19-PR2-image (jpg, 4 MB)